01 Desember 2009

Mimpi Sepasang Manusia

Sebuah cerita pendek yang mengisahkan MIMPI sepasang anak manusia yang masih duduk di Taman Kanak-kanak. Perhatikan baik-baik, romantis banget! wew!!

A boy and a girl sit alongside each other on their own chairs, together with tens of other children. They seem to enjoy drawing on A3 paper. On the middle of the blackboard and on the top-right side of every A3 paper there is a text written, "My future". The teacher is going around observing the work of students in the class.

Girl: "Why do you look at me?"

Boy: "I am not looking at you. I look at your picture. Your picture is so beautiful. You are beautiful too."

Girl: "Yours too. Your picture is good. What are you drawing?"

Boy: "I am drawing a robot. I am going to be an engineer. Later I will make robots to protect the earth. Beside The Earth, you will too. Rei, what are you drawing?"

Girl: "I am drawing a house. I want to make a big and nice house. Later grandfather, grandmother, I, and you can play together. Your robot can join too."

Teacher: "Nusa, Rei, Silent please!"

Boy and girl: "Yes, Maaam!"

Nusa and Rei smile to each other. Since then they become friend.

1 komentar:

Untuk Komentar Pilih: Name/URL